Sunday, May 13, 2007

NEW AND IMPROVED!



Awhile ago, I posted this double exposure showing the Tomorrowland Spaceman and the back of the Chicken Plantation. The neg for that shot was recently on ebay, so today I thought I’d repost it, since the clarity is so much better. On the same roll was another tragic double exposure which looks like Nightmare on Main Street. Really a shame they were meshed like that. I thought I’d also post another of the June 1958 girl who was in front of the Tiki God on Friday. Today she is standing in front of the Iowa flag pole in Tomorrowland and trying to avoid the rain. Yup...must be June gloom in Socal! EMAIL QUESTION: Today, I had an email from someone asking if Disneyland ever had a special display of the Apollo 11 Command Module. Anybody know about this?



See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland Frontierland photos at my main website.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

It really does look like the Spaceman is standing next to a billboard with a photo of the platation house!