Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tencennial: Central Plaza & The Castle



In my excitement to post yesterday, I left out one of my favorite images: the Main Street Train Station with #4 pulling into the station (and Denny’s in the background—what a buzzkill!). To get down Main Street to see the rest of the park, let’s take the Omnibus.



And now the obligatory Sleeping Beauty’s Castle shots:





For tomorrow, how about a vote to see which hub we visit next? Exercise a little Democracy and leave a comment on the blog.

See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland photos at my main website.

4 comments:

Chris Merritt said...

Love the Denny's sign in the background of the first shot!

Matterhorn1959 said...

Love the Omnibus. And as far as direction, as Horace Greeley said, Go West Young Man!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Maybe that's a "Turn of the Century" Denny's!

I want to ride the Omnibus up to the FantasyLand Station!

Well, in honor of Daves Great new site (junglecruise55.blogspot.com) I vote for Adventure Land Next!

Thanks for this great series!

Tim

Major Pepperidge said...

Wonderful posts Dave...where do you find the time to do all of your blogs?? I just started a new job and any free time I had has vanished!

Love the mini-posters on the side of the Omnibus, especially the Storybook Land with th blue background.