Saturday, May 10, 2008

July 1960 Visit: Adventureland



We have entered Adventureland, and this guest is fascinated by the Oceanic Arts Tribal stuff (for lack of a better all-encompassing word) located at the entrance gate. Here is a present-day comparison shot of the same area:



The Jungle Cruise shots have the obligatory Rhino and Hippo shots, so I will spare you those. Here are a few of the more "rare" (albeit blurry) pics from this batch:







If you’re a glutton for faded and blurry JC shots, you can see the rest of the batch on my website.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Oh my GOD... once again, your "before and after" photos speak volumes. That first picture is amazing, fun, colorful and evocative. The present-day photo is a joke. The fencing looks too much like chain link (that's what I thought it was until I saw the larger version), the masks are all too similar in size, not to mention just plain unintersting. Which place would you rather visit?