Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Off To Neverland 6.0 Pt. 1



Running late today; this is one of those days that I will have to split the post into two parts because quite frankly…I don't have time to do it justice. I took a spin on the newly refurbished Peter Pan's Flight recently and I am still trying to process how I feel about it. The exterior looked great.



Just don't look too closely at the back side of things, unless you're into behind-the-scenes stuff.



Lots of diverse vintage light fixtures that piqued my interest as I made my way through the maze of the queue-





...including this one that was originally part of the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship Restaurant back in 1955:



The line queue mural looked about the same; it doesn't appear to have been refreshed.







Time to board your ship and take flight!



Sorry, but I am going to leave you at the edge of the nursery today.



Nana can't wait to see you tomorrow!



More photos of the refurbished Peter Pan's Flight at my main website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter Pan 6.0....that took me a minute to figure out. 1.) Disneyland, 2.) Walt Disney World, 3.) Disneyland - New Fantasyland of 1983, 4.) Tokyo Disneyland, 5.) Disneyland Paris, and now 6.) Disneyland - 2015. Am I right or am I like totally off?

- TokyoMagic!

Daveland said...

Chris - I wish I could say I put that much thought into it, but I was thinking more of 6.0 as representing the 60th Anniversary. Your explanation works even better!