Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trip to Paris



The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, that is. It had been almost five years since my last trip to Vegas and I was ready for a short weekend getaway. This hotel is one of my favorites.



The theming is fantastic; although I would never think I was actually in Paris, this hotel is a lovely homage to one of the most famous cities in the world.



Let's go inside, shall we?



You can see the Bellagio hotel located directly across the street through these doors.



Time to check-in:





Signage, bestill my heart:







Pennies…what you end up taking home after gambling in Vegas.



It's easy to lose track of what time it is when you're indoors in Vegas.



View from the pool:



Plenty of restaurants to choose from:





Beautifully detailed interiors:





I will leave you at the hotel suite door until next time!



More Paris Hotel at my main website.

No comments: