Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Reader's Digest Version: Fantasmic!



With the Rivers of America under construction for the Star Wars expansion, fans of Fantasmic! have had to do without their favorite nighttime entertainment. Here are some photos from December 19th, 2015 that I shot when I was able to view this waterfront spectacular for the last time before it went (temporarily) dark.









A closeup of Peter Pan:



This is probably my favorite part of the show when Snow White and her Prince dance to "Someday My Prince Will Come."



The Evil Queen and her cauldron:



A makeover in reverse:



Maleficent hits a growth spurt:



The dragon; always a difficult one to shoot with the smoke, lights, gas vapors on the water, etc.





Mickey Mouse saves the day!



A victory lap on the Mark Twain:





The Final Bow:



Hope you enjoyed this visual summary of Fantasmic!

More Fantasmic! at my main website.

No comments: