Friday, October 27, 2006

Mineral Hall, February 1965



Calm down Tangaroa - it's just an exterior shot. However, it’s still a nice view of Rainbow Ridge. I am also including a nice overall shot of Rainbow Ridge from a year before.





My odd shot of the day shows 6 Tyrolean musicians who got lost from the Matterhorn and ended up at the America the Beautiful show, circa February 1965. I am taking the weekend off, so in the meantime, check out one of the new Disney Blogs, Passport to Dreams.

See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland photos at my main website.

4 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

I like the shot of the Matterhorn band at the America the Beautiful location. Seems to tie everything together about Disneyland. Have a great weekend but don't say we didn't warn you that posting multiple images would tire you out!

Major Pepperidge said...

I believe that Dave goes back in time and takes more photos!

Love the shot of the Tyrolean band.

Chris Merritt said...

I can't be calm about that amazing shot of the entrance to America the Beautiful! I'd love to see good, clear shots of the pre-show...

Mr. Mouse Monthly said...

They should bring back that Bavarian Band and put it in Fantasyland, maybe by the Village Haus Restaurant now that the Alpine Gardens are no more.