Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Keystone Kops



For the lady who commented recently on an old entry about one of the Keystone Kops being her father-in-law, I believe he is also in the first shot (July 1968) as well as the second (pardon the re-run on this one). Hopefully she will see this entry as well; would love more info from her.



And for Tangaroa, I am including this undated slide (I believe based on others in the same batch that it's 57/58) of a cool Tiki figure in Adventureland.



See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland Main Street, U.S.A. photos at my main website.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Argh, such a shame that the photo is a double exposure! But it's still one of the nicer looks at the Fantasyland Viewliner station that I've ever seen. Why couldn't the double exposure been from a photo of the castle?

Xav de Clerm said...

Did you know the same band was by Eurodisneyland Paris en 1992-93 :I was Alto Sax Player there !

Daveland said...

Xav- I have a hard enough time keeping up with my "hobby" of Disneyland, let alone its sister park in Paris, so no...I didn't know that they had the Keystone Kops in Paris, too. But thanks for the info!