Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tencennial: ENCORE!



OK, I’d like to say this was planned, but I just realized when updating my site that I’d left a few off from this Tencennial batch, so here they are. All of them show the East Side of Main Street, beginning with a nice one of the Main Street Cinema. I am including a closeup of the A-Frame sign featuring Mabel Normand.



Shot 2 includes the Dapper Dans; natch I have included the closeup. Could that be a cast member on the way to the Tahitian Terrace on the left?





This Keystone Kop is maintaining law and order. I have included a closeup of the artist’s cart on the left.





See more vintage & current Disneyland Main Street photos on my main website.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

These are great, lots of fun details. That has to be a Tahitian Terrace babe walking through Main Street USA...kind of odd.