Monday, June 22, 2009

Disneyland: The First Summer, Pt. 1



Although this series begins with a shakey overexposed image or two, I promise that you’ll enjoy this group of shots taken from Disneyland’s first summer. Both the E.P. Ripley and C.K. Holliday are at the Main Street station, visible above some vintage automobiles. Hard to believe that at one time you could park that close to the main gate!

A close-up of the Ripley cruising into the station:





See more Disneyland Railroad photos at my website.

3 comments:

Chiana said...

Yes I do believe I will, Dave. :) These are neat as it is. The train looks so festive!

The Viewliner Limited said...

Disneyland pics with problems are no problem. Very cool!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

All good :-)... WOW, the Mickey Planter looks as barren as my backyard!!! Can't wait to see more.. Thanks Dave!