Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sailing Through Sundays on The Jungle Cruise:Trader Sam Loves Hats



Photo #1 for today shows our buddy Trader Sam, everyone’s favorite Head Salesman. This is how he looked in 2007. Imagine my horror when I saw a change (gasp!) on the Jungle Cruise a few months ago; poor Sam had lost his headdress!



On my most recent visit, Sam’s “hat” was restored, and looked like it had grown a foot or two during its hiatus.



AMAZON BELLE: "All joking aside, Sam was the smartest one in his tribe. He was the only one to go to college. Unfortunately, he was kicked out two weeks before graduation (pause). He was caught buttering up his professor."

Not a great photo, but the oldest one I have showing Trader Sam, circa 1960’s. 



See more Disneyland Jungle Cruise photos at regular my website.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This post just gave me the idea to keep track of some of the guide jokes. Sometimes I hear new ones (that one above is new to me). The new hat is very...enthusiastic!