Tuesday, March 29, 2011

November 1962: What to do next?



Our November 1962 photographer was last seen documenting his Monorail experience; it’s only natural that he and his entourage experienced a journey through liquid space next. These two shots were taken aboard the Submarine Voyage attraction.



From the land of Tomorrow to the land of the past, our group visits Frontierland next. Standing near Nature’s Wonderland, they look somewhat confused.



What to do, what to do? Personally, I would stop by Aunt Jemima's and have some buckwheat pancakes, but that's just me.



Zooming in, I love the look of concentration on these guest's faces as they consult the guidebook in an attempt to figure out which attraction to experience next.



See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland Monorail photos at my main website.

2 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

Did you see the heels that lady was wearing??? (The one holding the guidebook.)

Ah, Aunt Jemima's....good memories. My dad always wanted to have breakfast in the Park - so that's where I get it from!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Blue checkered dress lady is scaring me - that huge purse (a lethal weapon), those aggressive dark sunglasses, that tiny watch on that big wrist, those massive round earrings, that scowl on her face, YIKES!