Monday, August 01, 2011

April 1977, Pt. 5



Picking up with more from a series I started back in May, our time machine takes us to April 1977. I may not be able to tell you the date, but thanks to slide number one, I sure can tell you what time it is!

This cannon still resides in Town Square today; thankfully, you will not find it in the poor condition it appears in this photo!



Wow, I could sure go for one of these sundaes right now!



Last one for today is of the Plaza Pavillion. Rumor has it that it will soon be repurposed as a bakery. No complaints here about that!



See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland Main Street U.S.A. photos at my main website.

4 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Yes, it's not even 8 o'clock in the morning yet, but I could go for one of those sundaes as well.

TokyoMagic! said...

I want that red shirt with the white stitching. I bet it was 100% polyester!

Connie Moreno said...

I'm going to add fuel to the fire...when I was working at the Park, my Lead told me that the building was being refurbished so that it would reopen as some sort of food service location.

walterworld said...

I used to love having ice cream with the kiddos on the Carnation patio.

It sure looks like that guy in the red shirt is having a good time!