Sunday, October 28, 2012

Disneyland Halloween Trip Report: Pt. 4



At the Haunted Mansion, Jack and Sally were at nearby Magnolia Park, greeting guests. The Mansion was in its annual full-blown Skellington mode; even the Fastpass area was decorated for the season.





This was probably the coolest detail; the freshly escaped grave of Sparky from "Frankenweenie." This one should stay all year long; it's a keeper!



A little Faux-D® to shake things up this morning:



At night, The Mansion really shines:





In the elevator, this sweet little stained glass panel begins to change...



into this scary little creature; I wonder if he's organic?



The hallway changing portraits look better than ever; clear, bright, and colorful. You can see the other three on my website.



This band of creeps across from the portraits is another favorite detail of mine:



A few more favorite sights as you approach the loading queue:





I've bumped my knees many a time not paying attention to the safety bar in my doombuggy as I have been mesmerized by the hive of activity at the queue:



Taking the place of the raven, this little goon is featured throughout the ride:



My little organic salad monster up close and personal:



Lovely Leota, in all her floating glory:



I wouldn't mind having a slice of this Gingerbread house; it sure smelled fragrant in the ballroom:



What a festive table!





Lots of creepy little monsters and packages up in the attic:



The cemetery is always a favorite tableau of mine, regardless of the season:









Even the dead get ribbons in honor of the holidays:



Oogie ushers everyone out with a game of chance; I prefer him over Pat Sajak.



Little pop-up goons in the exit mirrors to scare the bejesus out of you:



And then a sweet goodbye from Sally & Santa:





Come back tomorrow for more Halloween at Disneyland photos.

See more vintage & current Disneyland Haunted Mansion Holiday photos on my Haunted Mansion Holiday web page.

2 comments:

K. Martinez said...

I've ridden the Haunted Mansion since it's opening year and have to say I now enjoy the "holiday" version more. There's just something about it. Nice update!

Anonymous said...

Incredible on-ride photos as usual!