Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Serendipity, Greased Lightning, and the LA River



On a recent trip to LA, I was doing a photo shoot at the LA River. My very first time. The gang was somewhat hangry, and not being particularly familiar with the downtown area, I left things up to chance and was greatly rewarded (as I usually am when I turn everything over to the Universe) by finding Urth Caffé. Just what we all needed.



Located in the Arts District, there was a very cool playground nearby as well.



And through another serendipitous piece of good fortune, I stumbled upon the angel wings mural by Colette Miller. I had always wanted to see this piece in person but was too lazy to do the actual research and find it. Again...the Universe stepped in.





On part two of my post about my trip to LA, we will visit the haunt of Cha Cha DiGregorio. If you don't who she is, please don't tell me.



More Los Angeles photos at my main website.

No comments: