Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Temple Tuesday: Follow the Light



I am still woefully behind on life, but starting to see the "Light" at the end of the tunnel. Thus, today's post featuring the first "new" vintage still I have acquire from the Shirley Temple movie "The Blue Bird" in over a year. Tipped off by Shirley's #1 fan (Thanks, Colonel!), this shot is one I had never seen before. At this point in the movie, Shirley and her gang are just beginning their journey to find the Bluebird of Happiness.



I remember the first time I saw this movie that I was fascinated how the "light" followed the character of "Light," played by Helen Ericson, as she traveled up the steps here. With her diaphanous gown, Ericsson gave the movie a bit of sex appeal for the adults.



See more "The Blue Bird" photos at my main website.

No comments: